banner

Limited Company

The practice was founded in 1959 by Bill Johnston in Carlisle and developed into a private partnership, later becoming a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) trading as Johnstons Chartered Quantity Surveyors in 2004.

The previous two partners, Gordon Clark and Alan Robinson are now Directors of the new company.

The practice has grown over the years, offering increased value services through the introduction of complimentary disciplines (D&B management in the early 90s, CDM Co-ordination in 1995 and Project Management in 1998).

The practice currently has offices in Carlisle and Cockermouth.